Re: Apple purchase failed

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Apple purchase failed

★★★ Newbie

Tried to buy crystals but failed. Now the money was charged in my Apple account but I can’t receive crystals in the game. How to complete the transaction or cancel it?

Message 1 of 2 (333 Views)

Re: Apple purchase failed

Community Manager

Hi @cz0ankru0cnd

There isn't a way to cancel it. Sometimes it can take 24hrs to process the request and deliver the content though. If you've given it the full 24hrs and it still hasn't come through and you're certain you were charged for the purchase, try tapping the Settings cog on the main Cantina screen, then tapping Restore Purchases to force a check of your recent transactions. 

If that doesn't work out, you'd need to send a help ticket from inside your game for the EA Help support team. This EA Help article will outline how to send that ticket. Please take a note of your Ally Code or Player ID before reaching out as they may need that information. 

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)