Appealed 3 weeks ago, twitter is ignoring me and i am not getting an info

by Kutieyama

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Appealed 3 weeks ago, twitter is ignoring me and i am not getting an info

★★ Novice

3 weeks ago I appealed a few times on the EA help site to appeal an account that was hacked and subsequently banned for the hacker cheating. Since then I have given a security code to verify it was my account within the week of posting the inquiry. since then the duplicate inquiries have been closed. I within the first week also contact he twitter to see if my claim was in progress and got a reply, now 3 weeks later I haven't been responded to in dm's or tweets to see the progress of my claim. I have completely missed the latest event and am frustrated at the lack of communication on this problem. there is proof in both the log ins and my social club I made showing that the game was playing on a different system in a different language. I have photographic proof of the social club logs that I will post in this forum entry.

Please, i just really want to play again, the account has 500 aud worth of purchases on it, I don't see why I would cheat and you can see why i really want my account back.

Message 1 of 12 (769 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Appealed 3 weeks ago, twitter is ignoring me and i am not getting an info

Community Manager

@Kutieyama 

It looks like you are resuming the case. This pulls it from the queue so ToS won't be able to perform their investigation. When you need an update, the best thing to do is open a new case or contact an advisor through Twitter/Facebook. That way, your existing case awaiting investigation isn't interrupted. I recommend contacting an advisor so they can get your case added to the right queue. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (639 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Kutieyama.

Did you submit a dispute according to the instructions here? I'm not seeing on on your account. It would be good to get one in our system so Terms of Service can perform an investigation. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 12 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have. There are 2 current inquiries on my account. Both saying they are in progress. I followed all the details I was given to submit them. And have been contacted for one of them via email to verify it owned the account they are attached in image from, you will also see the case numbers in the photos

Message 3 of 12 (725 Views)

★★ Novice

I have. There are 2 current inquiries on my account. Both saying they are in progress. I followed all the details I was given to submit them. And have been contacted for one of them via email to verify it owned the account they are attached in image from, you will also see the case numbers in the photos

Message 4 of 12 (660 Views)

Community Manager

@Kutieyama 

It looks like you are resuming the case. This pulls it from the queue so ToS won't be able to perform their investigation. When you need an update, the best thing to do is open a new case or contact an advisor through Twitter/Facebook. That way, your existing case awaiting investigation isn't interrupted. I recommend contacting an advisor so they can get your case added to the right queue. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 12 (640 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks. I'll make a new claim. As the post says. The Twitter isn't responding. My last 4 posts got no reply. 

Message 6 of 12 (631 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo 

I have made a new claim (attached), i am not bothering with twitter due to my last msgs and tweets being ignored.

i really hope things go smoothly this time because at this point i wanna just give up and never touch ea again.

i won't touch the claim unless asked to. i am tired.

Message 7 of 12 (624 Views)

Community Manager

@Kutieyama 

I highly suggest you get in touch with an advisor. I can't discuss finer details on your account, but as it is now, you have no cases awaiting investigation. If you don't want to use Twitter, you can also try Facebook or opening a case. One of these methods will get you in touch with an advisor. If you don't get a response from Twitter or Facebook within 24 hours, try again, but opening a case and requesting a callback or chat should get you an advisor quickly.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 12 (602 Views)

★★ Novice

still nothing... twitter isn't responding, i am wasting my time at this point. its ridiculous.. over a month has passed.... a month.. seriously!!! does EA just not care?

Message 9 of 12 (556 Views)

Community Manager

@Kutieyama 

There are multiple methods for contacting an advisor. When it comes to Twitter and Facebook, if you don't get a response, it would be good to try again after 24 hours. If you open a case, that will guarantee you get a response. Just make sure you don't submit the case as a bug report as those aren't responded to, but are used as feedback. Requesting a phone or chat will get you in touch with an advisor.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 12 (507 Views)