Apparently I have played Apex for 37 hours but I have only just installed it.

by W3t3P

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apparently I have played Apex for 37 hours but I have only just installed it.

★★ Novice

I installed Apex on my laptop whilst away last week, played the tutorial for a few minutes.... realised 15fps wasnt much fun, so I uninstalled it. When I got home I installed it on my home computer to play it properly and Origin is saying I have played the game for 37 hours. Does anyone know why this is? I didnt leave the game running in the background, I uninstalled it the same day I installed it. My initial concern was that my account had been compromised, but there hasnt been any in game currency generated. Any thoughts? Id quite like the counter reset if possible! 

Message 1 of 3 (3,791 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apparently I have played Apex for 37 hours but I have only just installed it

★★ Novice

Hey, I had the same issue. Mine was saying 21 hours played when really it was about 4-5, so I contacted the EA helpline about it and they said this: *see image*

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,747 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apparently I have played Apex for 37 hours but I have only just installed it

★★ Novice

Hey, I had the same issue. Mine was saying 21 hours played when really it was about 4-5, so I contacted the EA helpline about it and they said this: *see image*

Message 2 of 3 (3,748 Views)

★★ Novice
And if you want to fix it completely you can clear your Origin cache as well. They have a tutorial on here somewhere on how to do it.
Message 3 of 3 (3,744 Views)