App won‘t start.

by Peloricep

Original Post

App won‘t start.

★★ Novice

Since the update to 0.20.21 the App won‘t start. It always shows the info that a new client is available and nothing else happens. Is there a way to fix this? I already uninstalled the App.

Message 1 of 10 (1,088 Views)

Re: App won‘t start.

★★★ Newbie
@Peloricep Same here. Can't find a way to start the game.
Message 2 of 10 (1,049 Views)

Message 3 of 10 (1,041 Views)

★★ Novice
@Peloricep In my case, it happens in my ipad pro but the iphone is working. Do you have the issue in your ipad?
Message 4 of 10 (1,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@taitot Thanks for the tip, already tried it. It doesn‘t work on any device (IPhone and IPad) I tried it on.

Message 5 of 10 (1,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Having the same issue:

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? XR
OS Version 14.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 814888751
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After update, everytime I open the app it says NEW CLIENT: There is a new client available
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dunno
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Portugal

Open app, says there is a new update, went to AppStore and updated every apps. Reopen and keeps popping: NEW CLIENT: There is a new client available.

Went on google to check what I can do, and I have closed all apps, cleared Safari history, rebooted, reinstalled several times and it keeps with same error. Tried with WiFi and Cellular Data, but keeps the same. Any ideas?

Also if it helps you guys understanding the problem, when it takes to app store do download the new version, all we have is 'open' option, if I do that, I get stuck on "Loading Assets"

Message 6 of 10 (1,008 Views)

★★ Novice
@phaiser Identical issue. But only in ipad. Tried mine and my son’s and don’t work. But in my iphone it runs ok. That’s why i thought it was an ipad version issue.
Thx for the comments!
Message 7 of 10 (964 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The temporary solution is to change your iOS language to the same as your AppStore location language.

Example:
I am from PT (and so is my AppStore), and always use Operative Systems in English, therefore I had changed my iOS to PT and now I can enter. But reverted to English again because this game is not my priority. Will wait for a new updated version.

Message 8 of 10 (941 Views)

★★ Novice
@phaiser I already had my language the same, but I changed it to English and I can login now. Thanks for the Help.
Message 9 of 10 (931 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Since last update, it should work now, at least for many of us iOS users are working in any iOS language.

Message 10 of 10 (727 Views)