Re: App not working

by Gutshanks

Original Post

App not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to open the app all day but when I do, the pop up stating I need to update the app appears. I have already updated it. The app won’t load past the load screen and says iniciating game systems without changing. Is there anything I can do? Or can I just not play the game anymore??

Message 2 of 7 (726 Views)

Re: google play login problems

★ Novice

Yeah I have this issue too, recently downloaded the game again and having this issue, done all the steps you have stated there and more and still has not resolved the issue. If I create a new gmail and log in with that, it works, but will not work with an email address that has already got game progress so it's not an issue with google play

Message 1 of 7 (727 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @45Jive and @LRTNath, did the issue continue today? Can you recall what troubleshooting you've performed for this?
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 7 (689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't login. I've been trying these last past 6 hours without luck. I tried erasing cache, erasing data, reinstalling, trying in another device, and none of it worked. I couldn't log in to help my guild in the last territories of the TW nor will I be able to climb in arenas (bye bye N° crystals). 

Some people can log in and some people can't. 

Message 4 of 7 (680 Views)

★★ Novice

The game is locking up on load screens randomly and has to be force stopped here as well. Particularly almost everytime i go to log off to switch to my alt account it goes to a black screen and hangs indefinitely until it crashes (memory leak style). 

Also an old sound bug has returned where all sound will just turn into a straight buzzing noise during a battle or raid until the game crashes. This was around about a year ago for 6 monthes prior, and is extremely frustrating as it can potentially ruin arena/gac battles, tw battles, tb combats depending on when it decides to crash. Please fix this garbage.

I am using a Galaxy S8

Android version 9

Message 5 of 7 (661 Views)

★★ Novice

Login/out hang

Message 6 of 7 (659 Views)

★ Novice

Exactly the same for me.

Trying to find a way to make it work. But I did everything and still not working.

It non stop loading.

That's sucks so much because my guild need me with the TW.

EA Help please.

Message 7 of 7 (630 Views)