Re: App not appearing in the App store

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

App not appearing in the App store

★★★ Newbie

The app is not appearing in my app store. When I search for the app in my store I cannot find it in the app store, I would delete it and try to re-download it however I have done this for SimCity BuildIt and that did not solve the problem (I dont have the app at all now). To give context my phone is an month old Samsung Galaxy S8 and the only reasons I have the apps on my phone are due to them being preloaded on my old sd card from my S5 that I am now using on my S8. I also have spoke to google support and they directed me here after they sent me a link to the actual page of the app. When viewing the page it said my device is not compatible. I don't see how a brand new phone and newer model would not work and an older one would. My girlfriend who also plays the game has a rand new iPhone 8 plus that is compatible with the game so again it cant be since its a newer phone model unless you made the game incompatible for android users 

Message 1 of 2 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@bluecode30 You should have no issues playing the game on a Samsung Galaxy S8, in fact, a number of reviews of the phone mention that the game works great on it. Have you tried searching for the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row&hl=en and then selecting install to your device. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (581 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bluecode30 You should have no issues playing the game on a Samsung Galaxy S8, in fact, a number of reviews of the phone mention that the game works great on it. Have you tried searching for the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row&hl=en and then selecting install to your device. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (582 Views)