Apex

by bbalfour07

Original Post

Stuck in black loading screen PS4

★★★ Newbie

Every time I want to launch game, it gets stuck in loading screen. Firstly I can see Apex, then Respawn and EA and it throws me into loading. This black loading screen is with red symbol in right bottom corner and it is repeating. I can not get out of this loading. I tried to do this thing with connection to internet in ps4 settings, reinstall game and rebuild database. Nothing helped. 

Message 1 of 5 (973 Views)

Re: Stuck in black loading screen PS4

Champion
@gamerjaksha2003 Do you use Wifi or cable?
Have you verified that you got the latest patches to your ps4?

Have you 'Cleared ps4 cache?'

1. Completely turn off your PlayStation 4 console

2. Wait until the power indicator light on the front of the console stops blinking.

3 Unplug the power cord from the back of the console.

4. Wait 30 seconds.

5. Plug the power cord back into your console and turn on your PlayStation 4.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (950 Views)

Apex

★★★ Newbie

When I open apex it starts on the starting screen goes to a black screen then come up with a loading thing in the bottom right it stays on that page for ages and then puts me on the press x to start then when I press x it puts me on the same black screen and if I doesn’t crash before letting me into the lobby I ready up and it just says it’s loading worlds edge and doesn’t let me into a game I play on a PS4  and this started 4 days ago when I blanked my PS4 because of safe mode if you could help that would be great

Message 3 of 5 (932 Views)

Apex Legends Black Loading Screen PS4

★★★ Newbie

I’ve tried to change my internet settings but nothing still doesn’t work, can anyone help?

Message 4 of 5 (948 Views)

Black loading screen on ps4

★★★★★ Newbie

Apex legends wont load to the main menu it's stuck at a black loading screen

Message 5 of 5 (891 Views)