Re: Apex won't load main lobby...

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Apex won't load main lobby...

★★★★★ Novice

I've done everything possible..even chatted with EA..no luck...won't play on xbox one...plays fine on ps4...

Message 1 of 3 (445 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its so sad to see that EA can put out events, new skins, new season and a new legend but cant fix this problem. It really seems that they dont give a f*** to all the players who spent money and time in their main accounts. I know for sure that I wont be spending any more money in this game (even if they fix this, which i think they wont since there are players with this issue for a long, long time now) and all they do is ask for ea_kent to let us know that they simply not know what is causing this problem.

Message 2 of 3 (405 Views)

Community Manager
@doWnmachine Are you getting an error message, or is it just sitting on the initial splash screen.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (392 Views)