Re: Apex won't connect to any server in season 9

by AtomicBlue

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex won't connect to any server in season 9

★★★ Apprentice

I have to close the game in task manager and open it again many times till it actually connect to any server. Since the beginning of this season I've been having this issue. I just bought a new processor, motherboard and ram memory, and my graphics card is less than a year old. Everything is new and working fine, but since I had my older motherboard and cpu, I had the same problems.

This is my configuration:

ASUS  EX-B460M-V5

Intel i5-10400F

nVidia GTX 1650

8 GB RAM DDR4

https://youtu.be/SLtU5aXZf-4

Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @AtomicBlue  @PogeNoob  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@AtomicBlue I have the same problem. I just leave the blackscreen running for like 15 mins, then I get a code:net error message and when I click continue, I get connected to the lobby right away. It makes starting the game 20 minut pain, but at least it works everytime. Kinda doubt anybody is working on the fix.
Message 2 of 4 (163 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sometimes that work for me as well, but we need a real solution for this. This game got so many problems with connection I can't even begin to understand it, I'm gaming online since 2005 and haven't seen any online game with these kind of bugs...

Message 3 of 4 (155 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @AtomicBlue  @PogeNoob  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (132 Views)