Re: Apex wins not counting on PS4

by B0ssMAN75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex wins not counting on PS4

★★★★★ Newbie

Im a caustic main on ps4, and after my 22nd win, the game wont count my wins anymore. I thought, maybe its just bugged on caustic, but I won twice with bangalore and it didn't count. I'm supposed to have 12 wins with bangalore, but I have 10 still. Caustic should be 24, but its capped at 22. I tried to get good screenshots as proof incase yall need it.

PSN; FollowInduna

Message 1 of 4 (538 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey guys

Just to make sure.
Are we talking about the season 1 trackers or the general gray one?

The Season one trackers won't track any progress any more as season one is over.

The normal default trackers should still track stats, if they don't try relogging as this could be a sync issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (495 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same but on xbox. I noticed I had 23 winning kills and 21 season 1 wins when earlier I had 19 winning kills and 21 season 1 wins. 

Message 2 of 4 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@B0ssMAN75 wrote:

Same but on xbox. I noticed I had 23 winning kills and 21 season 1 wins when earlier I had 19 winning kills and 21 season 1 wins. 

I hope this is fixed. It feels so bad to win see your stats remain the same. Esp. When you only play with randoms );

Message 3 of 4 (509 Views)

Hey guys

Just to make sure.
Are we talking about the season 1 trackers or the general gray one?

The Season one trackers won't track any progress any more as season one is over.

The normal default trackers should still track stats, if they don't try relogging as this could be a sync issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 4 (496 Views)