Apex stops responding when i go to desktop!

by LilProdigy00

Original Post

Apex stops responding when i go to desktop!

★★★ Newbie

So whenever I leave the game using Ctrl+Esc, Alt+Tab or Ctrl+Alt+Del the game stops responding and I can´t get back in. I then have to close Apex on task manager and get back in the game which isn't ideal. I searched for solutions but didn't find anyone having the same issue. This didn't happen before this season. Hopefully someone has a solution, because I already tried some stuff, like reinstalling the game, which did not work out.

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: Apex stops responding when i go to desktop!

Community Manager
Hello,

This happens for me on my home laptop @LilProdigy00. My laptops fairly old now, it can just about run some games. ^^;. It might be a similar issue for you. Could you pop up a DxDiag please? The steps here will help you gather one: https://help.ea.com/in/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Also, can you remember what troubleshooting steps you've already tried?

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)