Re: Apex says I am banned, but my EA account does not show any bans

by milkporch

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too, the ea page says that i have no bans, yet when i join any game in apex legends, it tells me that i have been banned and kicks me from the game. My account got hacked some time in the last year, but i've regained access as they don't have access to my email or anything.

Message 11 of 17 (963 Views)

★★ Guide
@DrNaara Hi everyone. EA can not assist with bans over a public forum. You will need to make a ticket from the Help Center
Which you can make a ticket here: https://help.ea.com/en/apex-legends/apex-legends/
Also, if you wish to talk with someone In real time, you may also contact them via Facebook and Twitter, but try and make a claim first.

To help them with the process
State the status of your account, the last time you were on it, the last thing you remember doing. Skip the semantics, it makes your process for your account quicker.
Message 12 of 17 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sento8851 help i banned i not banned what do?
Message 13 of 17 (911 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problen and i don't play the game for years, they when i try to play agein i'm banned.... and theres nothing saying i'm banned on the site and it olny happens when i founf a match

Message 14 of 17 (643 Views)

★★ Novice

Same with my account - I got banned right after the game launched second season - I had hundreds of hours and they just banned me for no reason - I tried to contact them dozens of time and they just repeating : 

=====
we received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision.

Please do not expect further responses on this matter.
=====
I am so mad - this company is * - theyll take your money and bann you and then refuse to even tell you why they did it ... 

Message 15 of 17 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Legit same here , you explained whats happening to me word for word , i didnt play this game in like 2 years came back and then boom, im banned? like hello!

Message 16 of 17 (147 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks, 

I'm closing this thread here to limit necroing it. Please read my post above and follow the advise shared in the links to get more help with a ban or suspension.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 17 of 17 (143 Views)