Apex running in background, but never loads

by LuckyLukse

Original Post

Re: Apex running in background, but never loads

★ Novice

WOW! Still nothing? I'm currently having this problem.

Message 21 of 25 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I had the same problem until now. If you have a VPN you should definitely turn it off. It was causing me all those issues too. Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 22 of 25 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I changed my network from public to private and got this problem to stop happening.  i hope this helps

Message 23 of 25 (968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue for ages - Apex just opening as a background task. I tried everything I could find on the internet with no luck.... but I just found a solution that fixed it for me. I have an AMD graphics card (Radeon RX570) and it was down to the AMD Adrenaline software I had installed. I had to download the AMD Cleanup Utility which uninstalled everything AMD related. Then reinstall AMD Adrenaline. Apex working again! Seems like there was something stopping AMD from updating /. working properly. 

Message 24 of 25 (73 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @ljagres 

Please create a new thread for this issue. The thread you're replying to is very outdated. Responding to outdated threads is considered "necro-posting" and is against the Answers HQ rules. I will now lock this thread to prevent further responses.

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 25 (64 Views)