Re: Apex problem

by mrdoom500

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex problem

★★★ Newbie

When I open the game and get into the lobby by myself the music in the background suddenly shuts off and my legend starts glitching and twitching. When I press L1 or R1 to go to the legends screen. The sound it usually makes seems to be cut short. Idk if that makes sense. In easier terms the sounds are really buggy. When I try to ready up the sound is also buggy. It won’t ever let me load into a game solo or with a squad. When I’m in a squad even if I’m not leader. It tells them that a party member is preloading and wont let us in a game. Also when I’m with a squad. I can see my legend and my name. But I can only see my teammates names in the lobby and not their legends. Idk what’s going on. I’m going to try to uninstall and reinstall to see if it helps. But if anyone has had the same problem and knows of a solution I would love to hear it. Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Xx1WARRIOR1xX13  Could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

Power cycle the PlayStation console

1. Completely turn off the PlayStation by holding the power button.
  2. Wait for the power light to stop flashing, remove the power cable and leave the system for 20 minutes.
  3. Reconnect and attempt to launch Safe Mode.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@Xx1WARRIOR1xX13 if it still isn't working then try to repair the game
Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Xx1WARRIOR1xX13  Could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

Power cycle the PlayStation console

1. Completely turn off the PlayStation by holding the power button.
  2. Wait for the power light to stop flashing, remove the power cable and leave the system for 20 minutes.
  3. Reconnect and attempt to launch Safe Mode.

/Atic 

Message 3 of 3 (113 Views)