Will I get my 1000 apex coins on Steam when ordered through Origin?

by AlumLovesCake

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex pass & coins dont show up

★★★ Newbie

Hey!

Yesterday i made a purchade of 1000 apex coins through steam and bought the season pass. The order was successfull but it didnt unlock it. Today i made another purchase of 1000 coins and they didnt show up. Both of the purchases were completed when i went to check on steams purchase history and both of them has been withdrawn from steam, and my bank account. What is the problem?

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex pass & coins dont show up

Community Manager

@iChevve Sometimes purchases can take 24 hrs to show up. If you are past that point, you would need to reach out to an EA Advisor in order for them to further investigate, I would recommend getting Proof of Purchase as well in order to help them further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@iChevve Sometimes purchases can take 24 hrs to show up. If you are past that point, you would need to reach out to an EA Advisor in order for them to further investigate, I would recommend getting Proof of Purchase as well in order to help them further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just welcome I wanted to know if you get points during the tendency mentioned or not 

Message 3 of 4 (357 Views)
Highlighted

Will I get my 1000 apex coins on Steam when ordered through Origin?

★★★ Novice

I heard Steam is broken and you don't get the coins if brought from Steam

Message 4 of 4 (326 Views)