Apex party not ready glitch.

by JustaDrPepperGuy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex party not ready glitch.

★★ Novice

My apex will not let me join a game. it just says "party not ready" and my username just says player.

Does anyone know how to fix this. I have tried to re-booting the game and restarting my computer and it is not working. plz help. 

Message 1 of 18 (5,956 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex party not ready glitch.

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  The problem actually fixed itself after a while. If it starts happening again ill try it. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 18 (5,872 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Have you tried reinstalling the game? @JustaDrPepperGuy

/Atic
Message 2 of 18 (5,901 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  The problem actually fixed itself after a while. If it starts happening again ill try it. 

Message 3 of 18 (5,873 Views)

EA DICE Team
Glad top hear! @JustaDrPepperGuy

Always welcome here!

/Atic
Message 4 of 18 (5,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tired reinstalling the game and every possible thing I could do the party not ready glitch happening to me for 15 days + now it's showing player instead of my username . It showed my username but now I'm having party member preloading. It's really frustrating I hope you can tell me how to fix this, thank you 

Message 5 of 18 (5,745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, @EA_Atic , I have had the same problem for more than a week. I tried reinstalling Apex and after it installed, launched the game and the issue was gone. I played a bit, closed the game and when I launched the game the next day the (Party not ready | My username in the menu is Player | My username in friends list is Unknown) issue reappeared. Hope there is a way to fix it other than reinstalling the game every time (it took me 6-7 hours to reinstall it).

PS4

Thank you in advance for responding!

Message 6 of 18 (5,705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic, my friend and Ihave the same problem for the past 3 months now. We tried everything we could do on our end. I have to restart Apex 5x and plus after every single game I play, solo or with friends. Can you please help us fix this ?

Message 7 of 18 (5,654 Views)

EA DICE Team
What network set up are you using and in what region are you in? @DW3NN

Is the game on external drive or internal?

/Atic
Message 8 of 18 (5,587 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I live in Quebec, Canada. And I use LAN, my internet speed is 400mb/s. The game is on my internal SSD

Message 9 of 18 (5,546 Views)

EA DICE Team
And your friend? @DW3NN

/Atic
Message 10 of 18 (5,447 Views)