Re: Apex packs

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Apex packs

★★★ Newbie

Hi there ive been keeping a close eye on the amount of packs I've been opening and I ha e opened more then 500 now and no heirloom iv had every battle pass and got to max level every time I spend all the coins earned from battles pass to buy pack I've also spent around 120 pound on pack to I'm max level also could someone please let me no how to go about this thanks 

Message 1 of 5 (351 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @chubzy420.

Did you pull any heirlooms or heirloom shards out of the packs that you've opened so far, or have you not seen any at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No nothing at all no shards or heirloom 

Message 3 of 5 (250 Views)

Community Manager

@chubzy420 

Gotcha. It sounds like you most likely just haven't opened enough packs to trigger the bad luck protection. We've seen a number of similar situations mentioned in the past, and in each of them the bad luck protection was working properly with the heirloom shards coming through later on. 

Once you open up the 500th pack you'll see those shards automatically added to your account. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (224 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent im in level 500 like 2 season ago.
i saw level 56 account had heirloom im so angry about this game now feeling to leave ....... i have more then 1100+ game play time . im not rich to get 500 packs from money. -_- idk what to do i think best thing to leave . just wasting time here . . . . .
Message 5 of 5 (156 Views)