Apex packs disappeared

by zombacrity

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex packs disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Bought the founders pack and with the apex coins that came with it I bought some apex packs. I went through about 5 packs with no problem but the packs started to not open and I would get the message “an error occurred on the server. Please try again later”. I kept trying to open them thinking it was just a bit of lag but the problem persisted. I believe I had 9 packs left at the time. I closed apex and reopened it and all of my packs are gone. Should this resolve itself if the servers are having problems or no?

Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex packs disappeared

EA DICE Team
Hey, @w8y561iap27a  @zombacrity for missing Items please get in contact with EA support, it's not something we can help with on AHQ.

How to get in contact with EA support:

/Atic

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. I just hit level 40 battle pass and you receive an apex pack went to open it, server error over and over. Went and played a match came back pack was gone. So I bought one with 100 currency. Same thing happened to that one 

Message 2 of 3 (207 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @w8y561iap27a  @zombacrity for missing Items please get in contact with EA support, it's not something we can help with on AHQ.

How to get in contact with EA support:

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)