Hello, 

I have a powerful computer running:

- X299 AORUS MASTER EATX LGA 2066 Motherboard

- i9-9900X CPU

- Two RTX 2080's with SLI

- CORSAIR H115i RDG PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler

- 2 16GB CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro Ram

etc...

...so the game should be running beautifully, which it has in the past, but after the latest update as soon as I start the game there is serious lag all the way from the initial loading screen > to the main menu > and into a game. Along with the audio being almost completely cut out and popping on for a second every 5 seconds or so. 

I've tried repairing the game files through Origin, going in game and dropping all of the graphic settings to the lowest possible settings, deleting & re-downloading the game, and restarting my computer, which have all failed to fix this issue.

I have looked online to see if anyone else was having this issue, but have only found forums discussing in-game network lag... not full game running issues.

Any ideas on what could be causing this issue and how it could be fixed?

Message 1 of 4 (316 Views)

Re: Apex not running properly

★★★ Newbie

i have this issue too this is some server lagg and probably getting fixed soon. If not contact customer support.

Message 2 of 4 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure how it would be a sever lag if it's the entire game that is having the issue. It's not like an FPS lag it's an entire program lag or running issue of some sort. 

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

★ Pro
@Pixels_In_Motion Maybe some background app try a clean reboot.. Msi gaming app is causing this on my pc worked after closing its process
Message 4 of 4 (232 Views)