Apex loading screen stuck in Steam

by NitefireOP

Original Post

Re: Apex loading screen stuck in Steam

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium Hello, thanks for the potential solution. I removed all usb devices and even disabled all usb devices on my computer. This solution does not work for me unfortunately Frown
Message 21 of 27 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m curious though, is there a way to unlink my Steam from my Origins and try to relink again? Does anybody have any experience with this?

Message 22 of 27 (624 Views)

Community Manager

@NitefireOP Thank you for confirming, can you try Verifying the game's files via steam and see if this continues? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 23 of 27 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium Hello, I tried verifying files and even reinstalling Apex on steam altogether. Neither of them work. I’m also tempted to try reformatting my computer as a last resort Frown
Message 24 of 27 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

One month I can't play Apex on Steam.... infinite hours of searching on google, try infinite of solutions...... removed my USB key and.... It work !!! Thanks !!

Message 25 of 27 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@erraelf I’m glad this solution worked out for you, it’s honestly not working out for my computer though. And you gotta admit, solving a game problem by removing a usb is hardly a long-term solution.
Message 26 of 27 (522 Views)

Community Manager
@NitefireOP Two things to check, were you ever able to join a club then noticed this? Also, do you have any running security on your device?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 27 of 27 (500 Views)