Apex legens Account transfer from xbox to Pc

by Alfhosskin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legens Account transfer from xbox to Pc

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello. I would like to know if there is a way to transfer my ingame progress to Pc (LVL, Battle pass and other skins). 

Message 1 of 18 (4,952 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex legens Account transfer from xbox to Pc

Community Manager

Hi there, @Alfhosskin.

Unfortunately, there's no way to transfer your progress from Xbox to PC. I'm very sorry Frown

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (4,877 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Alfhosskin.

Unfortunately, there's no way to transfer your progress from Xbox to PC. I'm very sorry Frown

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 18 (4,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Alfhosskin I have the same problems I have spent money and time on this game on Xbox and would like to transfer The progress pls I have worked hard
Message 3 of 18 (4,796 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Gon_Freecss210 

Unfortunately, content does not transfer between platforms.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 18 (4,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So everything you buy and work is wasted. I feel ripped off. Now I have to save up or buy my legends back and hopefully unlock legendries all over again?

Message 5 of 18 (4,450 Views)

Community Manager

@akp_kyler 

I'm very sorry for the frustration. This is how it works for pretty much any game. You can't transfer content due to everything being on different accounts. Unfortunately, you'll need to start over if you move to a different system.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 18 (4,341 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not to be rude, but:

Rocket league

Fortnite

Destiny 2

Cod Warzone

You are able to link and freely play between console or pc, however you wish.. all under one account... with all progression intact.

How is this not included in Apex? If it is I apologize, but otherwise, your comment is unbelievably false

Message 7 of 18 (4,300 Views)

Community Manager

@devindecibel 

That's why I said most games. A few are supporting this, but it's not that common yet. Hopefully, this changes with Apex in the future.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 18 (4,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is absolutely wrong, and is supported on some of the biggest titles. It's a shame that this is not available for such a fun game like Apex. Those of us that have spent time and money on the game should not be punished for moving platforms.

Message 9 of 18 (3,750 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m sure it’s an Easy fix but it’s probably EA being it’s greedy self and not caring about the gamers only miney. 

Message 10 of 18 (3,418 Views)