Re: Apex legens Account transfer from xbox to Pc

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

tell that to cod fortnite and other games. it should be considered a dang shame that yall wont do it for the people who keep you working 

Message 11 of 18 (595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah for real 

Message 12 of 18 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Damn shame, now I got to decide to play other games on pc. RIP Ps4 and RIP Apex, hopefully its something that they add like Fortnite or COD. 

Message 13 of 18 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

lies every other game links wtf

Message 14 of 18 (429 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo So if I spent money on my account I pretty much just wasted my money because I can't get it on my pc
Message 15 of 18 (374 Views)

Community Manager

@CutterSmithYT 

If you purchased content for the game on Xbox or Playstation, unfortunately, that content doesn't transfer to PC. 

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 18 (353 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Will this ever possibly happen? The Games Been out For a solid 2 and a half years, I was a week one player and When I played on Xbox I got the first twitch prime skin for pathfinder and desperatly want to transfer it, as it it is considered a rare skin, But I cant? I shortly after getting that skin (Like 2 months) I got a pc and got apex a month after and used the exact same EA account, as Apex was the first EA game I ever played. But Long story short, Is this mechanic in development at all? And if you can not talk about that kind of thing lemme know, I just want to be confirmed on something. But Thanks for reading my comment.
Message 17 of 18 (320 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @TTVhankthetank59.

I really don't have any news on this. Anything is possible, but we'll have to wait and see if the ability to transfer progress and content across platforms will be possible in the future. I'm very sorry. I know that's not the answer you're looking for, but it's the best I can do Frown

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 18 (312 Views)