Apex legends wont launch?

by Whxlf

Original Post

Re: Apex legends wont launch?

★★★ Novice

Okay ... still none of the "fixes" above works for me.

Please ALL make a ticket in Origin who can´t get it to run. Maybe we get a hotfix.

Message 61 of 196 (15,986 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im having the same issue click play easy anti cheat banner pops up after a few seconds disappears and brings me back to origin.. 

Message 62 of 196 (15,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same
Message 63 of 196 (15,754 Views)

★★★ Novice

So after doing pretty much every fix I could find, including changing lang. and reinstalling, I came across a workaround that worked for me, haven't seen this anywhere yet so give this a try. "Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex (or wherever apex is located) find EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe and just launch that, it was that simple for me, hope it helps.

Message 64 of 196 (15,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie
this didn't work for me
Message 65 of 196 (15,540 Views)

★★ Novice

This is Depressing...

Message 66 of 196 (15,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea I got same issue, no error code at all just the easy anti cheat loading bar.
Message 67 of 196 (15,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Switch to any other language that's not your pre set. It re verifies files, the type of language doesn't matter.
Message 68 of 196 (15,337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have virtually tried everything I could come across. But the final fix for me was the following:

- Close Origin software
- Open Task Manager and close all Origin related services
- Go to Origin Games > Apex > and right click "r5apex.exe" and then select "Run as administrator"

All of a sudden it booted. Give it a try.

Message 69 of 196 (15,218 Views)

★★★★ Novice

for me it's like this: As soon as it loads i just get the error that says: The instruction at 0xd02f9414 referenced memory at 0x412843a0. The memory could not be read. And after waiting a bit I get another error: Launch error 10011 which is from EAC I guess. I tried reinstalling Origin, redownloading the game, updating my drivers,updating windows, restarting my PC, repairing the game, repairing EAC, changing language of the game to Polish or whatever people have suggested doing. None of it works. I'm on the verge of giving up on this game...

Message 70 of 196 (15,028 Views)