Okay man imma try that
Message 41 of 196 (20,989 Views)

Re: Apex legends wont launch?

★★★ Novice

This needs to fix please

Message 42 of 196 (20,900 Views)

★★★ Novice

Clearing Origin cache dosent work for me pls help Raised eyebrowDevilDevilDevilDevil

Message 43 of 196 (20,856 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried everything in this thread so far. I even cleared the Origin cache. Guess what? It Blue screened me with the error occurring within Easy AntiCheat. So, what I'm guessing is it's a fatal error occurring, repeatedly, in EAC each time. This is absurd, since Dead by Daylight uses the same software and it's still functioning. Right after the BSOD, AL went back to the EAC launcer loading, then dying immediately. 

So, clearing the cache did something, but it didn't make Apex Legends launch.

Message 44 of 196 (20,791 Views)

★★ Novice

i had the same problem where the screen pops up about easy anti cheat then the game wouldn't launch.

i unplugged my PS4 controller and it started working again.

i'm on pc

Message 45 of 196 (20,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Reinstalling Origin fix the problem.
Message 46 of 196 (20,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This also solved my problem, just downloaded the origin.exe and ran it. Then game worked......
Message 47 of 196 (19,548 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem.

Changing to Polish worked. 

After successful launch I switched the language to English and it could now launch., 

I'm not sure what exactly, but I think there is a problem with the installer, because switching to another language triggers an analysis and a download, probably downloading language packs and more. 
Switching it back to English triggered this same sequence again, but shorter and faster. 
Now it works like a charm.

Message 48 of 196 (19,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well it sucks for me

I am from Poland, so my default language is polish, but i cant open the game same as the others. So i am * now.

Message 49 of 196 (19,266 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem

- reinstall origin = don´t work

- clear cache = don´t work

- "polish" language trick = don´t work

I was reinstalling Origin only for this * after 4 years (already took me 2 hours, because the OriginThinSetup is also a bugged mess)

If this * do not work on monday, Than this was your last chance EA for redemption.

Message 50 of 196 (18,966 Views)