by Whxlf

Original Post

Re: Apex legends wont launch?

★★★ Newbie
it won't come out on steam dude
Message 91 of 196 (4,013 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem, tried many fixes here, nothing so far.

Message 92 of 196 (3,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I have a Xeon x5460 that has sse4.1 It is supposed to work with sse4.1, right?

Message 93 of 196 (3,883 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the way things are going I guess we'll just have to wait and see if EA will have mercy and release a damn fix

Message 94 of 196 (3,850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've had the same problem, tried every single solution, nothing worked.

I thought to myself, what COULD be the problem? And i, personally, found a solution. Im sorry if this dosen't work for you.

If you have installed Apex Legends (dosen't matter with origin client) on your HDD, try moving it to your SSD, which will make your game launcher more compatible with your drive.

If you started off putting it on your SSD in the first place, try moving it to another drive and moving it back again. If that didn't work, or you just dont have another drive. Reinstall the game and locate it at your SSD in your OWN made file. Not ''Origin Library'' or whatever file they automatically put on your pc for your games. You do this in your install log.

If none of this works, i would contact their support if you haven't already. Im sure they get thousands of requests like this a day.

btw, this worked for me and all my friends that had the problem.

I hope the best for you, bud.

Message 95 of 196 (3,799 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Apex and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Try running a CCleaner to remove old temp files and cache.

If non of the above works can you upload a dxidag so we can see what drivers and hardware you are using. 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 96 of 196 (3,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just found a solution worked for me! I didnt delete origin just went on origins website and downloaded defult origin installer and installed it i lauched the game and it worked. 

Message 97 of 196 (3,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just found a solution worked for me! I didnt delete origin just went on origins website and downloaded default origin installer and installed it i lauched the game and it worked. 

Message 98 of 196 (3,742 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you give the link to download origin default as you say . i seems can't find it

Message 99 of 196 (3,668 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah I would also like the link for that setup, all I can find is OriginThinSetup

Message 100 of 196 (3,573 Views)