Re: Apex legends wont launch?

by Wumpen74

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Found a fix finnaly -

Seems like when you get the "Error: A redistributable package (DirectX) was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue. (4294967287)" error it will not install all the DirectX dll files needed. Used a fix to make sure I can install games (Deleting the distrubet packages since even with Window defender and Virus program disable I couldnt install due to the Error message) but then it wont install the DLL files need obviously. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-doesn-t-launch-at-all-EASY-ANTICHEAT-BANNER-and-clos...

Message 171 of 196 (2,149 Views)

★★ Novice

Here's a fix that worked for me from loading the anti cheat to white screen crash. I had to disconnect the wireless adapter for the g933, game booted, connected it again game crashed after anticheat screen. Allowed windows 10 to setup adapter again and it boots normal now. Not sure if this is a fix for all but if you haven't tried to reconnect your wireless headset give it a try.

Message 172 of 196 (2,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same here Frown
Message 173 of 196 (2,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, idk if you fixed but if this thing help for someone else is good, I had the game installed on another hardrive different of C:/ I just reinstaled apex on C:/, now I can play it.

Message 174 of 196 (1,227 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I had the problem with launch tomorrow. Apex just close after tha start. I fix this problem by deleting about 20-30 friends in  ORIGIN list

Message 175 of 196 (1,193 Views)

★★★★ Novice

REMOVE ORGIN OVERLAY IN APEX SETTINGS.

Message 176 of 196 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie
dude, i have the same problame and my spec is gtx 1050 ti 4gb, intel core i5 8500 and 16gb ram, it's not a hardware problame but a software one.
Message 177 of 196 (739 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks dude, your replay helped me a lot.
Message 178 of 196 (694 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah ive done that too. It works, but next time it starts the problem all over again. Now reinstalling it doesn't help at all

Message 179 of 196 (580 Views)

★ Apprentice

Tried all the fixes suggested. My game only took 5 mins before it launched now after reinstalling (in new directory) its takes 10 mins to launch. Its ridiculous.

Message 180 of 196 (566 Views)