Re: Apex legends wont launch?

by FlyingTomahawk2

Original Post

★★★ Guide

You'll hear about the "change language" trick, the "move directory" trick, and the Repair trick, but fundamentally these are all just rebuilding then re-scanning the game's directory, so these users likely had some file/file path problems to begin with - hence the 'solution'.

No, Onyy, I see by the Core 2 Quad Q9450 in your specs and by the error message that you attached, you are likely encountering incompatibility with SSE instruction sets.

It's your CPU type. Granted, that quad is a bit slow for what Apex needs to begin with, but the inability to get into the game at all -- this is likely your processor/instruction set-related.

Message 21 of 196 (19,828 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

tks m8, i will wait for something from developers, maybe i can play later Standard smile

Message 22 of 196 (19,789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is there any viable fix for apex to launch yet....tried all the mentioned fixes and solutions i could find but nothing

Message 23 of 196 (19,195 Views)

★★★ Novice
changing the language didnt work for me
Message 24 of 196 (19,142 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It does work !!! i think my problem was like everyone above tried everything and ! the language to polish setting worked ! try it !

Message 25 of 196 (19,074 Views)

★★ Novice
It doesn't work for everyone. You are just lucky.
Message 26 of 196 (18,985 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same, nothing works from here
Message 27 of 196 (18,578 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem, go to game properties then advanced options and chabge the language to polish might looks weird but worked for me and many others try it out then u should he able to put it back to english when u launch it back

Message 28 of 196 (18,274 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

First of all for the love of god please separate the Technical Issues section into system categories like PS4, Xbox, PC. It is a big pain to read through all the titles even if they aren't for your system. Just chaos.

I also can't launch the game. At first it didn't let me log in via Origin at all. So I accessed the game download via the EA website.

The download was showing in my Origin client and once it was done I hit the Play button. A small window pops up and a bar is loading. Once that bar hits 100% I get the Can't launch error and that's it. No error code, no further info.

I wonder why it is so difficult these days to put out a game that you install and just hit play without having to troubleshoot a whole day to get to nowhere.

I had same issues with Wolfenstein 2 and just gave up on it. And don't give me that there are too many variables on PC crap answer. Those companies have tons of resources just buy a bunch of PCs with different setups and test the * out of it before you release it into the wild. Or release a Alpha, Beta prior to release.

I have all the latest drivers installed for every hardware in my PC and still no luck.

My specs are:
Ryzen 5 2600 @4Ghz

Asus Strix GTX1080 Ti OC

16GB RAM @3000Mhz

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Message 29 of 196 (18,106 Views)

★ Novice

Checj my last response

Message 30 of 196 (18,097 Views)