Re: Apex legends update has locked the game modes option only choice is firingra

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: Apex legends update has locked the game modes option only choice is firingra

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David check out this site yet? Looks like 6000 people reported problems. https://apexlegendsstatus.com/
Message 21 of 28 (415 Views)

Champion

The issue related to these reports has been noticed by the team:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Servers-gone-offline-Cross-platform/m-p/11575885#M152454

They're working on it and it seems that some are already able to reconnect.

For now we'll have to be patient for now, though it's at least good to know they're working on it!

Message 22 of 28 (411 Views)

★★ Novice

4 hours and still no fix everything still locked even after they reset the servers? I wish my voice mattered I'd get the world to boycott the game this unacceptable. They make to much money off of us. No reason we shouldn't be able to play our game when we want shame on you respawn 

Message 23 of 28 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ace1ner Same happening to me in uk
Message 24 of 28 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Calm down there a bit. It's okay. Take a deep breath. Stuff happens. Life isn't perfect. 

Message 25 of 28 (369 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I managed to play 3 or 4 games and then Schrodinger's cat started to change the servers' quantum state again so they are unavailable, but i can see the manifest.

Message 26 of 28 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also having this problem, I’m on Xbox west coast. 

Message 27 of 28 (308 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Thank you all for the reports on this. There was an issue with the patch 13.1 update for Xbox. It should be playable again when the patch is live at 10 AM PDT. For more info check out this tweet from the @Respawn Twitter: 

Kent.png
Message 28 of 28 (300 Views)