Re: Apex legends ps4 lagging , backtrack.

by PsychoMZFPS

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

xbox cpu gpu cant handle it....no this i clearly not the issue, stop telling me my xbox one x cant handle games that are made for an og xbox.....that just makes no sense. 

Hers is the issueÆ even though you coose a server manually, the game just puts you where it wants. I chose Amsterdam with a 20 ping. I was getting insta killed last nigt so many times, and turn it on this morning game has me on Oregon servers with 190 ping. This is unacceptable, if you dont have EU servers I think you should let us know so we can move on. I feel cheated and robbed, and not by players, by the dev team and EA. 

This needs to be adressed asap

Message 21 of 39 (2,698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have lag since day one and did not see any difference between patches. Skull Town early game, players teleport, lots of lag, severe frame drops... Market, Airbase the same. Any fight that involves at least 3 squads is a total lag mess and frame dropping. The game runs better at the end of matches because of the fewer player count. These problems are worst on Xbox One but  almost do not exist on Xbox One X , PC runs flawless. I think they have to tweak more by downgrading graphics. Game runs better if you play at 720p. I love to play on PS4 because most of my friends are in that platform but performance problems are noticeable.

Message 22 of 39 (2,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apex is the only game I’m having problem with on my ps4. I’m connected to Salt Lake City server with my download speed of 41.0 Mbps and upload speed of 42.1 Mbps when testing my connection thru ps4. When testing my connection speed from my google search, I get 248.3 mbps for download and 505.1 mbps for upload speed. I believe my connection speed is very fast. However, when I’m playing apex, things start to go bad and I’m having the same problems as you guys. And it’s just apex. The problem started 2 days ago and before that, everything was going very smoothly with no problems. What could be the problem and can I fix it?

Message 23 of 39 (2,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ever since season 3 it's been unplayable 😢😢

Message 24 of 39 (2,310 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Seriously EA, when will this be resolved? I play at a low server ping rate, have 300+ mbps download and at least 8 mbps upload. My internet is top notch and I can't play this without lag killing me every match. I don't want to quit playing, but there have been NO answers to date.

Message 25 of 39 (2,291 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having exact same issue on my ps4. It's only since season 4 update. Its driving me insane 

Message 26 of 39 (1,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem on ps4

Message 27 of 39 (1,737 Views)

★★★ Novice

same problem here on ps4

Message 28 of 39 (1,724 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't no why,but it's same problem like in the season 2.

It's back and I'm absolutely crazy because I'm loosing 90% percent of fights.

Drive me crazy

Message 29 of 39 (1,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Apex Legends since the release as well on PS4. I did not have any problems until the release for déjà loot. I run 912mbps download and 30mbps upload with 24ping on the salt lake server.

but if I run a test connection on the PS4 it only runs 460mbps download and 20-30mdps upload. I know for a fact that it is not any of my hardware or my Internet connection. I run top of the line equipment and have the best Internet that I can purchase from Cox communications in San Diego. If I play on my PC I have no problems at all but playing on the PS4 is almost impossible at this time. “Respond”!! please fix this issue as soon as possible a lot of us are suffering not being able to play the game we have played for the last year grinding it out on ranked. It’s very frustrating dying to trash just because I can’t get my gun to not glitch through the target. And on top of that having almost no audio or extremely glitchy audio to the point where I cannot hear gunfire or footsteps anywhere around me nor My teammates speaking to me on the mic.

Message 30 of 39 (1,532 Views)