by TimMercado1

Original Post

Apex legends ps4 lag

★★★ Newbie

Apex legends unplayable since last weeks update

Message 1 of 4 (664 Views)

Re: Apex legends ps4 lag

★★★ Newbie

My ping is 50 lag is unbearable I never had issues before since last weeks update it started anyone else having this issue?

Message 2 of 4 (656 Views)

★★★ Novice

It’s not 50. Two weeks ago I started lagging like crazy. Every game. Every server. Today I got sick if it and, with a help of a friend, tried to fix it. 

We checked every settings on my router, contacted internet provider, forwarded all ports etc. 

all the same. Then we tried to test the ping and traced data routes. The ping was around 120-130 for each of us. Despite me having a 100mb/s connection and my friend’s 200mb/s. 

Worth mentioning, we were at two opposite locations in our city. Also also worth mentioning, every game runs perfectly online, except for Apex. 

So something is very wrong on their end. Otherwise I can’t explain this bs. 

Message 3 of 4 (570 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BulletRandomizer Ever since about the last 20 days of season 4 I just can't play the game I log into it, get into a game and every 2 seconds it's just me with lagging forward or teleporting back to where I was like 5 seconds ago and if I'm not teleporting then it's the enemies 2 seconds they'll be mid air and after that they're behind me I know this is all just my latency and connection to the server but every other game on my ps4 works amazing it's only Apex Legends 😢
Message 4 of 4 (547 Views)