Re: Download corrupted

by XRZIE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends ps4 data corrupted

★★ Novice

I have been playing Apex legends ever since it came out. I am in love with this game. But recently i had been receiving a lot of errors within the game which would send me back to the title screen. But after i got back into a lobby with seemingly no problem. That is until today, when i was told i had to delete and download the game again because the data was corrupted. This has nothing to do with the voice chat, and nothing to do with an external hard drive. All my data was saved on my Playstation. I tried re-downloading the game multiple times but i kept getting the error code CE-30005-8. I would please like a response asap. I will also be contacting Playstation gamer support to see if the issue is with the Playstation itself. I don't want to lose the data i worked so hard to obtain.

Message 1 of 12 (12,851 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex legends ps4 data corrupted

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for the reply. I’ve fixed the problem with the help of the people at Playstation gamer services. Turns out i had to delete my download history and it somehow fixed. I don’t know how that fixed it but I won’t question it. My apex is back, and im back on the grind.💪

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (12,807 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@FAZOwavy Hi, it sounds more like an issue with your local storage, rather than the game itself. There are some steps here that might help. 

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/games/installing--downloading---updating/gen...

Your game progress and purchases are stored on our servers, so you won't have to worry about losing them. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 12 (12,825 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for the reply. I’ve fixed the problem with the help of the people at Playstation gamer services. Turns out i had to delete my download history and it somehow fixed. I don’t know how that fixed it but I won’t question it. My apex is back, and im back on the grind.💪

Message 3 of 12 (12,808 Views)

Community Manager

@FAZOwavy Good stuff, thanks for the update. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 12 (12,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please tell me how you fixed this issues

! I've fully initialised my Ps4 pro twice now, and re Downloaded the game 3 Times, I've tried new accounts, I'm all out of options, I can't afford a new playstation either haha I only got this one 5 months ago and all its ever used is apex.. Really could use some help 

Message 5 of 12 (12,565 Views)

Download corrupted

★★★ Newbie

Cant install update, ps4 saying download is corrupted anyone else having this problem.

Message 6 of 12 (12,136 Views)

★ Novice
@Jaitaine9 Did you get it to work I’m having the same problem
Message 7 of 12 (10,922 Views)

★★ Novice

Same 

Message 8 of 12 (10,660 Views)

★ Novice

Hey there just wondering how you deleted your download cache or whatever you did to fix this. I'm running into the same problem I think on my PS4 Pro. Ever since Season 5 came out

Message 9 of 12 (10,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had that problem and I've tried lots of different solution and this is the only one that works for me.

Solution: I solve the problem by changing/connecting to a different network. 

Note: If that doesn't work for you after you change to a different network, restart your PS4 and it will continue to download. 

Message 10 of 12 (9,538 Views)