Re: Apex legends ps4, code 100

by Taytonich

Original Post

Apex legends ps4, code 100

★★ Novice

Unable to connect Apex legends via ps4.  Im living in china and i had no problems with playing Apex before. Sometimes it was laggy and has some ploss but it was playable. 

Im interested is the game was banned on the Chinese internet side or what is going on? Im able to play BF4 online as i used to before, but apex doesnt want to work all the day long.

It shows "unable to connect EA servers(code 100)...

Message 1 of 6 (504 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Taytonich Ive been having the same problem but cant find a solution and i live in Australia
Message 2 of 6 (456 Views)

★★ Novice

so you still dont play apex? its so wierd, i want support to help me out with that! i really wanna play, i love that game so much!

Message 3 of 6 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Taytonich  @Shreyasvanraj 

Are you both able to connect after a power cycle with your console and network? We have some additional troubleshooting steps here if those don't work out.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

There is a related thread on Code 100 here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Code-100/m-p/7753499#M35964

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (405 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, i tried to fix it this way, it doesnt work. Im guessing that its some internet problems, but I cant understand on which side, I are trying loggin on my account and or my gf's acc. , but it doesnt work out...(code 100)

I can loggin only if im sharing wifi by phone with turned on VPN. I could understand it ,because im in china and all this thing with great firewall,BUT it was totally okay 2 days ago. I was playing few month without any problems, as i said before, it was laggy or kicking me out sometimes ,but i was playable enough! Now it doesnt work on my home internet at all.What could happaned?? I played before go to bed and then next day, i woked up and it started, 2 days of "code 100".

I want to remind that im playing in China, and on ps4. So connecting to google ports or smth like that is not good idea at all.

Message 5 of 6 (392 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey?I need your help,because i just wanna play my favorite game. It seems that not only me have this problem now, i think you should inform IT department or smth like that.Its a problem if youre loosing players just because of some stupid network error.

Message 6 of 6 (362 Views)