Apex legends prediction error everytime i move

by ll_UpShot_ll

Original Post

Re: Apex legends prediction error everytime i move

★★★★ Guide

its not you, its the * servers

i dunno why people are trying to help YOU, when we all know the issue is....well you know who

Message 31 of 39 (1,442 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Season-5-Severe-Packet-Loss-Performance-Drop-and-Server/t...

My thread that details on the fixes I've employed. 

The one thing that worked? The glitch that got everyone stuck in the matchmaking loop. While thousands of players were unable to play the new quest, I got on a normal server and had lag free games. During off hours, the problem gets less severe. 

This is a server side issue. Whatever they implemented makes the servers less able to handle the load they have. The only solution is more servers, optimizing the code, or fewer people playing. 

Message 32 of 39 (1,414 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is the bane in my Apex game play. Almost every 30 seconds or less my screen stutters with that stupid icon in the top right corner. I play on console with Spectrum internet. Good connection with a good modem/router. This is definitely a client side issue. 

When will this company upgrade from windows 95 standards? This is 2020 with a billion dollar company and millions upon millions of users. Get your act together.

Message 33 of 39 (1,334 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ColdHours It's frustrating that this message board people get assisted with generic connectivity advice until it becomes apparent that it's server-side and then the customer support people vanish (guessing because they can't do anything about it). Wish we could just get an acknowledgment that there is a problem and know if they're going to do anything about it or if we should move on with our live.s
Message 34 of 39 (1,306 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ColdHours did you end up finding a fix? Getting the same issues. Xbox with Cox (not spectrum). Great internet. All other FPS run smooth with 0 lag. Just apex.
Here's my thread. Seem the support people have given up as well there.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Prediction-Errors-Xbox-One/td-p/9956358
Message 35 of 39 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EzyHawk Hey there, ive had the same problem with the prediction error and everything is up to date, my ms is fine so is my internet speed, the problem clearly doesnt come from me, even yesterday i talked with a support and he told me to just report a bug because there is nothing he can do, are ya all trying to fix this problem? Its happening to ppl i play with too.
Message 36 of 39 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EzyHawk hello sir , i am having the same issue but much more worse , when ever i come from singapore 1 and i enter the game it wont even land it will get stuck in mid air , even if it does land it wont move from its place , i can see all my team mates movement their kills everything about them is fine but not i cant move and i cant ping shoot or do any thing , my internet speed touches 50 mbps and ms is around 140 , but its not just me many players are facing this problem we need a fast fix !
Message 37 of 39 (307 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mntdrx which vpn u suggest
Message 38 of 39 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kalamukhota i have the same problem bro plz tell me if u have got any solution
Message 39 of 39 (252 Views)