Apex legends prediction error everytime i move

by ll_UpShot_ll

Original Post

Apex legends prediction error everytime i move

★★★★ Novice

I am getting Prediction error every time I move and it is making the game unplayable. I have stopped playing for now and if this problem does not fix this is the end of Apex for me.

Message 1 of 39 (11,888 Views)

Re: Apex legends prediction error everytime i move

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ll_UpShot_llHello, please verify you got all the latest drivers for you pc, have you verified games files/repair?
And can you please verify your hardware?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 39 (11,849 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have up to date drivers, have verified my game files have tried a clean boot and am currently re installing the game but I dont think it will fix it.

Message 3 of 39 (11,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ll_UpShot_llCan you please verify what hardwares you running with and what your internet speed is?
Also please verify what region you play in and if you play with gamers on other regions.

Message 4 of 39 (11,778 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im running a nvidia 1060 maxq and core i7 with 16gb ram. I play on belgium server on 160-180 ping, my internet speed is usually 20 mbps down with 20-30 ping. My game ping is high because i play from pakistan and there are no servers near us but i have been playing at 180 ping from the start but this isue has started a week ago.

Message 5 of 39 (11,761 Views)

Champion
@ll_UpShot_ll Prediction error is basicy that the game predicts what a player will do/run and does this for every user. However with a higher ms it makes your pc "lack" of this info. and causes the issue.
Can you please verify ur ms here:
https://gameserverping.com/apex

Message 6 of 39 (11,750 Views)

★★★★ Novice

im getting same ping as in game 150-180

Message 7 of 39 (11,738 Views)

Champion
@ll_UpShot_ll This might be the issue you see, having a ms that reach 150-180 is pretty high.
Please try to troubleshoot your network too see if there is any changes.

Message 8 of 39 (11,730 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey man, having exactly same issue, noticed stuttering almost every 2seconds or so after i viewed my recorded game play i notice the prediction error icon every 2seconds and also latency icon abit, im playing singapore 1 server and usually with less or equal to 10ms of ping. initially thought it was my new pc issue as i just happened to build a new one and had not been playing for a few days, but tested with my laptop, exactly same issue of prediction error which lead to stuttering and unplayable games.

Message 9 of 39 (11,658 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@shyshyblueCan you verify the ms here:
https://gameserverping.com/apex

also please provide me with your internet speed?
have you done a troubleshooting?
You can follow this guide: >>Connection troubleshooting<<

Message 10 of 39 (11,644 Views)