Re: Apex legends prediction error everytime i move

by K1ue

Original Post

★★★ Novice

there is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet speed as im able to run any other games smoothly other than APEX, the game stuttering and Prediction error only occurred like 5 days ago, if the troubleshooting helped, i wont be typing here for anyones help already man

Message 11 of 39 (2,619 Views)

Champion
@shyshyblue Please Verify ms here: https://gameserverping.com/apex
or in game.

You can also use the tool UOTrace mentioned in the troubleshooting guide and post a result for me.

Without the result i can't do much to help.
You can also verify what hardware your pc got.

Prediction error is often duo to high ping/ms or data loss

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 39 (2,609 Views)

★★★ Novice

im having 10ms in game, whatever hardware my pc is, it doesnt affect at all as im having the same stuttering issue with my laptop even

Message 13 of 39 (2,600 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EzyHawk I have same problem. I have the latest drivers and I have a i79700f 16gb ram and a rtx 2060 prediction error while game please help
Message 14 of 39 (2,509 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My ms is like 32

Message 15 of 39 (2,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i've recently had prediction error constantly and have traced it down to packet loss, as soon as you launch apex look at the bottom where it shows servers and check if you're getting any % of packetloss

Message 16 of 39 (2,471 Views)

★ Guide

True enough. It's been to the point in the last couple weeks that I just don't want to play anymore. Averaging a prediction error + rubber banding every 10-15 seconds of play.

Message 17 of 39 (2,445 Views)

★★★ Novice

i am playing on  a i5 7400 gtx 1060, but i m even getting prediction problems in training mode, my ping was 85 on the link you gave.

Message 18 of 39 (2,388 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have also made a post about this. Please check it out here. We need as many people as possible on this topic for it to get noticed.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Prediction-Error-for-PC-Constant-Rubber-banding/m-p/89057...

Message 19 of 39 (2,354 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ll_UpShot_ll same here
Message 20 of 39 (2,319 Views)