Have tried everything... but this works, launched the game in polski

Message 41 of 54 (1,650 Views)

Re: Apex legends not working

★★★ Newbie

@KRGNaga i tried, but didn't work Frown

Message 42 of 54 (1,620 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

For me, Apex Legends booted the first time. Then I turned off my computer, started it again the day later and it did not work. 

Sadly, I could only run the introduction and no actual gameplay. Tried everything, deleting the amd file, changing language to Polish and Spanish, and it is not working Frown 

Message 43 of 54 (1,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So I've discovered the cause of the problem. My cpu is not supported by the game. Your cpu must support SSE 4.2 to be able to play the game.

SSE4.2 are supported on Intel Core i7 (“Nehalem”), Intel Atom (Silvermont core), AMD Bulldozer, AMD Jaguar, and later processors.

I have a Q8300 OCed to 4Ghz so rip me.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/AMD-Phenom-Crash-to-Desktop-after-choosing-training-or/m-...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/AMD-Phenom-Crash-to-Desktop-after-choosing-training-or/m-...

WTF

https://www.reddit.com/r/lowendgaming/comments/ao8nya/fyi_apex_legends_works_fine_on_dualcore_cpus/

Message 44 of 54 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've the same problem and nothing above worked for me.

i have a i7 6800k - 1070 8GB - 32GB ram and lot of disk space, i have also Windows 7 Integral Edition with all up to date.

The game worked for me since the begin, and every patch he still worked, but since this morning i got this bug (of the topics) for NO REASON AT ALL.

I've downloaded nothing, unistalled nothing, launched nothing since yesterday and got this error.

So I've tried everything i read on the forums, and i don't know why the file "amd_ags_x64.dll" is untrusted from anticheat, and when i delete it i got same problem

Message 45 of 54 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UPDATE

i deleted the "EasyAntiCheats" folder in apex files and the amd_ads_x64 aswell, repaired my game on origin and it worked !!

Hope it will help other ppl here ! Standard smile

Message 46 of 54 (1,357 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this method worked !! finally !thanks bro 

Message 47 of 54 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Error 30007!!! Still not working ugh!! I've tried literally everything 😭 from changing language to cmd thing 😭. Help would be much appreciated ;_;

Message 48 of 54 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had same issue.Every 2-3 days Easy anti cheat did not trust file file.

Deleted both the amd_ads_x64 file and EasyAntiCheat folder from Apex folder and it works.

Before only reinstaling the game helped.

Thanks for the info.

Message 49 of 54 (1,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I was able to resolve this by logging out of Origin and closing it down, setting Origin.exe's properties > Compatibility > check "Run this program as an administrator", then re-opening and logging in. It will warn you you're running it in compatibility mode, but it should resolve this issue with Apex Legends.

My game started having this issue (opening origin after the launcher finished loading instead of the game) only after I disabled that administrator compatibility setting, which I did because Origin was behaving oddly one day (not loading my library after having the setting on for a month or so). Hopefully it doesn't happen again, or a patch is released to resolve this without this compatibility setting!

Message 50 of 54 (836 Views)