Message 31 of 196 (1,984 Views)

Re: Apex legends not loading xbox one

★★★★ Novice

Still not working, any other ideas than to completely give up

Message 32 of 196 (1,974 Views)

Community Manager

@BambyBuu 

Try restoring the licenses with the steps here. Also, rebuild the database with the instructions here. Let's see if that helps.

Aljo.png
Message 33 of 196 (1,950 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Really?? You ask them to confirm their on Xbox one and you send a ps link i have the same problem and none of the above steps have helped any one got any other ideas at all???
Message 34 of 196 (1,748 Views)

Community Manager

@BambyBuu 

Apologies for the wrong instructions. Can you try deleting the games and apps as well?

Aljo.png
Message 35 of 196 (1,723 Views)

Community Manager

@tiffanyandparis 

Just to confirm, when you hit the A button to load into the game, it freezes and kicks you back to the Xbox dashboard?

Aljo.png
Message 36 of 196 (1,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, when I press “a” to continue, game crashes shortly after. I have rebooted my modem, router and Xbox one x console. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. Cleared the MAC address.  Cleared persistent storage. Still have the same issue.  My friend logged into his account on my Xbox and started the game without issue.

Message 37 of 196 (1,701 Views)

Community Manager

@danielrphipps 

Try deleting your gamertag off your console and download it again. You won't lose any data for doing this. Let me know if that makes a difference or not. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 38 of 196 (1,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This did not fix the issue.

Message 39 of 196 (1,674 Views)

Community Manager

@danielrphipps 

Try deleting the personal saved data for Apex. To do this, highlight the Apex tile. Then, hit the Menu button on your controller. It's the one with the horizontal lines to the right of the Guide button. Then, go to Manage game & add ons. Next, go to Saved data. Then, delete the file with your gamertag on it. Just delete it from your system and not from everywhere when that option comes up. Let's see if that helps.

Aljo.png
Message 40 of 196 (1,663 Views)