Re: Apex legends not loading xbox one

by brawnysum4

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I tried with a different account and it worked but my account worked and i tried everything, I'm on xbox

Message 51 of 196 (1,174 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @kasmav3 

What exactly is happening?

Aljo.png
Message 52 of 196 (1,164 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo All of us can't play in main account with no option to get anniversary loot, we need a reward because we stuck in the load screen and the season continue
Message 53 of 196 (1,162 Views)

Community Manager

@jerminescott 

I'm not quite understanding you. Are you saying you have multiple accounts and only your main one is able to play?

Aljo.png
Message 54 of 196 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo yes, its the same issue about 30% of the player base has now. infinite loading screen not allowing you to enter the lobby as it kicks you back to the load screen
Message 55 of 196 (1,139 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo only in my Main account I cant play and that account I got all my skin, rewards of past season and more
Message 56 of 196 (1,132 Views)

Community Manager

@jerminescott 

This issue is being investigated. As soon as we have some news, we'll make an announcement.

Aljo.png
Message 57 of 196 (1,127 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issues as the guys directly above on my end... i want to login to my main account before the new event ends :/

Message 58 of 196 (1,103 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m have a similar issue where my game would load up to a lobby but kick me straight back into the games main menu I would click a and it would show me my lobby but bring me back to the main menu I have tried on a different account and it loaded up a lobby without a problem 

Message 59 of 196 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes mine is doing that right now

Message 60 of 196 (1,085 Views)