Apex legends lost account

by meg239ct463

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends lost account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

so, my kid has been playing Apex, but as of last week, it says his account is invalid.. He has an ea account but have no idea what happened.  This is on the ps4

Message 1 of 10 (3,121 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex legends lost account

[ Edited ]

Hey @meg239ct463 

That's is currently a known issue that has a really easy fix, don't worry.

The account should get unlocked if you reset your EA accounts password.
You can find all information about resetting the password here:
EA Help - Update Account information.

If he is still unable to play, you/ he best reaches out to the support team.
You can contact them via the EA help center, Twitter, or Facebook.

He should be able to play again in no time after these steps Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (3,056 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I moved your topic to Apex Legends section.

Message 2 of 10 (3,088 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @meg239ct463 

That's is currently a known issue that has a really easy fix, don't worry.

The account should get unlocked if you reset your EA accounts password.
You can find all information about resetting the password here:
EA Help - Update Account information.

If he is still unable to play, you/ he best reaches out to the support team.
You can contact them via the EA help center, Twitter, or Facebook.

He should be able to play again in no time after these steps Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 10 (3,057 Views)

Account invalid

★★★ Newbie

i dont understand why my account is invalid and this is a growing problem. with other players ive seen and READ can you please fix this  

Message 4 of 10 (3,055 Views)

Account invalid and EA won't help

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After 10 days of not getting any information as to what happened, I had to make a NEW EA account on a different email just to get this out there. 10 days ago, my account became invalid for reasons that were never explained, no email, no warning, nothing. ever since then I have constantly over and over again tried to get in contact with EA to restore my account or at the very least why it became invalid. I have sunk money into this game and have followed the rules and TOS accordingly. At first I thought I just forgot my password and requested a password reset, to this day i'm still requesting and it's not getting sent. Tried to link my microsoft account to my EA account and it said it was ineligible. I have VERY high doubts that the microsoft account is the issue, but since the support channels have been non existent for the past week and a half even though I tried contacting within the respective updated hours, I have know idea. If I can get help, my email address that was linked to my EA account is in the file. I've seen others say the same thing about their accounts and they simply do password resets, so why am I and possibly others getting the silent treatment!?

Message 5 of 10 (3,040 Views)

Re: Account invalid

★★ Pro

Please contact an, EA Advisor, as they can check what is going on with your account,
Unfortunately we won't be able to help with, account issues from Answers HQ.

Contact support, for account problems.
https://help.ea.com/en/

or if you are on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/EAHelp.

or if you are on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub

Message 6 of 10 (3,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would be more than happy to contact an EA advisor to get this resolved, but the majority of their support channels are unavailable even during the updated work hours. I've also mad many cases, all of them didn't even let connect with an advisor. 

Message 7 of 10 (2,971 Views)

Can not sign into Apex!

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing Apex since day one when it first came out. I took a little break from it but decided to hop back on today. The problem is I get a message stating my account is invalid somehow. I have no idea why as I've been playing this game since it first came out. 

I went onto the EA website and signed in with I guess what was used to register back in like 2016 or something. I updated my password just to update it. I also tried logging in using my Xbox Live account and that states that somehow my Xbox Live account is ineligible. How the hell is that even possible and how can I get back on to playing Apex?

Message 8 of 10 (2,949 Views)

Account invalid

★ Novice

I also have the same issue, sorry for my English but when I want to start apex it say “this account is invalid go to help.ea.com” and when I go there and try to connect my psn account ( that should be connected already ) is say account ineligible, I play on ea games since fifa 10 or 12 and few other games like nba or apex and I have play a lot on it and put money on it so I don’t want to loose it, I don’t even know how to contact someone at the support, please can someone help me because i don’t want to loose all my progression and my account, if someone know how to solve it let me know please and if ea support see this, please contact me 

Message 9 of 10 (2,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pay attention to your girlfriend 

,-kitty

Message 10 of 10 (2,782 Views)