Re: Apex legends lifeline edition redeem and didn't receive anything

by MyName1sNotJohn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends lifeline edition redeem and didn't receive anything

★ Novice

I recently bought the lifeline edition from the store and I went home and redeemed it. I went in game and nothing was showing.

Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @CompetingPants

If you still haven't received the in-game content I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. I'm afraid we can't help with missing content here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (342 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @CompetingPants

If you still haven't received the in-game content I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. I'm afraid we can't help with missing content here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (343 Views)
Highlighted

@CompetingPants If you bought a physical disc edition and tried to redeem it, it’s probably not working because a few months ago they removed the editions from the store and have resold them on the apex store for apex coins. So even if you have a code to redeem, the content doesn’t exist anymore for it to redeem with.
Message 3 of 3 (304 Views)