Re: Apex legends lagging after power outage, internet on other devices is fine

by notXaXhero

Original Post

Apex legends lagging after power outage, internet on other devices is fine

★ Novice

Power went out on Thursday 10/31 while my PS4 was turned off after the power returned I noticed severe lagging (red boxes in top right corner) during matches, internet on other devices is running fine and i can play other online games fine without lag its only Apex with this issue. I've been checking the servers and that doesn't seem to be the problem, Ive tried reinstalling the game and updating but I'm still lagging.I've also rest the router but no change. Console download is 16.4 Mbps and upload is 4.6Mbps

Message 1 of 6 (525 Views)

Community Manager

@notXaXhero Thank you for the post. Are you still having issues today? If so, can I check what region you're in?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (480 Views)

★ Novice

yeah still having lag issues and im in the southern California area 

Message 3 of 6 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Are you able to try using a different connection as a test? It sounds like the issue may be with your router (perhaps a more comprehensive reset will be needed) but testing with a different connection can help determine if this is the case. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The Lag is back for lots of PC players in Australia, not only Apex Legends but also Battlefield 5. Since the new Nvidia driver updates and the big BFV update

Also FPS seems to be low

Message 5 of 6 (440 Views)

★ Novice

Its been two weeks now and I'm still having severe lag issues on Apex legends and Titanfall 2. I dont believe its my internet connection or the servers because I'm able to play Rainbow six seige perfectly fine as well as using the party chat on the PSN. Not sure how to fix this 

Message 6 of 6 (386 Views)