Re: Apex legends lag and server problems

by xXUltrA-LaggeRXx

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Fantastic game apex legends, season 1 was a bit boring but hopefully season 2 is better. Unfortunately the server lag in the UK is ridiculously bad each game is hit or miss being hit around corners. There is a brilliant YouTube video by “battle(non)sence” explaining netcode issues and packet loss. As a community we need more information regarding what is being worked on and the issues that are present. 

Message 11 of 42 (1,412 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Fix your laggy game already!

Message 12 of 42 (1,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

stop posting * solutions *.

Message 13 of 42 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FIX LAGGING ON ASIAN SG SERVER ( UNPLAYABLE)

Message 14 of 42 (1,109 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Having extremely bag lab/rubberbanding this past week making this game unplayable. All other games and services work perfectly fine, so I know it isn't my connection.

Message 15 of 42 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apex your game is gonna die if you don’t fix the servers it’s ridiculous it’s my favorite game but we’re all slowly losing hope 

Message 16 of 42 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Non of those step make a difference on Xbox. I’ve changed MAC address updated ports even went as far as reinstalling apex. Even after the update last night I reinstalled the game and still was able to enjoy the game play.
Message 17 of 42 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah it's been really bad here in Texas. My buddy and I couldnt even run. Made it look like we were walking. Then massive amounts if people just died at the same time. What have the updates been for if not some server maintenance or are we dealing with hackers or something? Were both have lan cables linked to our consoles with good internet do we have no idea what's going on. 

Message 18 of 42 (974 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry The lag is still there and have been there for ages. season 4 just hit and it got even worst. I'm from singapore and playing in singapore server. I'm constantly getting the icon with "clock"/"speedometer" at the top right of my screen.
Message 19 of 42 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jedioni omg ppl from Singapore even experiencing lagging.. how about another SEA country like Indonesia or Thailand... This season 4 really need to fix the server problem asap
Message 20 of 42 (933 Views)