Re: Apex legends lag and server problems

by z1raH

Original Post

Apex legends lag and server problems

★★★★ Novice

Servers in south Asia are lagging a lot lately, this wasn't the case earlier.i hope respawn looks into this, cant we have location server choice like titanfall 2  

Message 1 of 42 (38,407 Views)

Community Manager

@Sikkimese 

Are you still experiencing lag? We have some articles below that can help improve connectivity that are worth a shot if you haven't tried them yet. Please let us know which platform you play the game on too.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Port Forwarding

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 42 (37,412 Views)

★ Novice

I even switch my server to Amsterdam and its still laggin the past 3 days has been horrible. Its not my internet before i get that stupid reaction. When i read on the internet there are so many people like me with this issue. EA has to do something about this. This is the reason why they losing members. 

I was playing with friends we all be like ah * lagg can't play this game lets go off

Message 3 of 42 (35,466 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening more after the may 1st update and now after the second update of 7.82 gb 

@Sikkimese wrote:

Servers in south Asia are lagging a lot lately, this wasn't the case earlier.i hope respawn looks into this, cant we have location server choice like titanfall 2  

@Sikkimese wrote:

@Sikkimese wrote:

it has not been fixed . The servers of Asia are not good . While I play the game in my game there is lag and stutter and it increases with fire fights the FPS drops suddenly and there is always a sign of low internet ,but i have checked my internet speed it is perfectly ok to run this game.Just don t know what to do,I even did put my video settings to the lowest to avoid FPS drop but it could not cut it. I loved this game but the lag is ruining it .EA should fix the servers and the lag of this game.

Message 4 of 42 (35,073 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its not about the Clients its your god damn Servers

Message 5 of 42 (34,466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried them. Didnt work. The singapore server used to be really good. Now it just sucks.

Message 6 of 42 (34,431 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Look at the ping LOL 

Message 7 of 42 (34,424 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem and they keep claiming that its an issue with my ISP * 

Message 8 of 42 (34,384 Views)

★★ Novice

yea the game is out for so long and the server are still * as *. * ea. look up to the most servers from steam

Message 9 of 42 (34,213 Views)

Community Manager

Attention Legends,

The team is looking for your help and we've created a data center info gathering thread on this. Please contribute information in this link below that will help aide our team in making enhancements to server quality.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Data-Center-info-gathering-thread/td-p/7934244

Thank you for any help you can provide. 

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 42 (34,117 Views)