Re: Apex legends invalid token

by SorryWeDied

Original Post

Apex legends invalid token

★ Apprentice

Ive been trying to find a match for the last week or so. Every time i press ready it kicks me out and and says invalid token. Im a ps4 player, is there anyway to fix this.

Message 1 of 12 (2,545 Views)

★★ Novice
@Lumine717 I’ve been getting the same for two weeks already, I haven’t played a single game
Message 2 of 12 (2,541 Views)

★ Apprentice
@AcidSoulGhost I was able to play one time with a friend and after i died i got kicked out...
Message 3 of 12 (2,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Люмин717 same problem. 2 days
Message 4 of 12 (2,532 Views)

Connection Rejected:Invalid Token

★★ Novice

When will this be fixed? I play on ps4 and havent been able to play a normal match for almost a month now

Message 5 of 12 (2,511 Views)

Re: Connection Rejected:Invalid Token

★ Apprentice
@dakota85122 I also play in ps4 and I've even tried deleting and downloading the game again but it didn't work. Live how they prioritize the bp instead of this problems
Message 6 of 12 (2,468 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Lumine717 i have not been able to play since that season 6 update
Message 7 of 12 (2,442 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

Its something we are tracking here: https://trello.com/c/tp35r9RJ/188-invalid-or-expired-tokens-error 

Recommend that you keep an eye on it there for any updates.

Thanks. 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 12 (2,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am so angry. We have been waiting for this issue to be fixed since the crossplay patch. It wasn't an issue before crossplay was launched, and it's been over a month. I WANT TO PLAY THE * GAME, BUT I CAN'T!

Message 9 of 12 (2,376 Views)

★ Guide

I'm super tired of this, when are they going to actually fix it? They aren't showing any effort, and it's significantly impacting lots of players. 

Message 10 of 12 (2,374 Views)