Apex legends graphics

by Fish1nATank

Original Post

Re: Apex legends graphics

★★★ Novice
Worked for me on my MSI GS65 Stealth, nowngetting 117 FPS versus 30 or less on Intel UHD garbage
Message 11 of 24 (8,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me, also have the MSI GS65. I had to force NVIDIA for all apps, wasn't able to apply just to Apex. 

Message 12 of 24 (8,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When i go to Nvidia control panel it doesn't have the option to choose the preferred graphics card.

Message 13 of 24 (8,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any solution ? I got same problem , my game looks like a minecraft :-/ Very bad graphic . I dont know whats is wrong . Even when I got maxed details , game still looks terribly bad
Message 14 of 24 (8,044 Views)

★★ Novice

I went to the control panel and saw that there was only one graphics card available. I have a 1060, 16GB of Ram and an i7 7770k and yet the game still looks awful? Any other ideas, fun game but very frustrating when it looks like a DS game. 

Message 15 of 24 (7,990 Views)

★ Novice
  • Adaptive Resolution FPS Target: 0

change ingame to "0" and game looks good again Standard smile

Message 16 of 24 (7,954 Views)

★ Novice

The set FPS bar in the settings for apex slide all the way left of the game is blurry, minor fix for now I’ll let you know more when I get home 😅

Message 17 of 24 (7,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://youtu.be/1Fz1pz9Mu5E

Try this it worked for me.

Message 18 of 24 (7,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie
https://youtu.be/1Fz1pz9Mu5E
Try this it worked for me
Message 19 of 24 (7,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I dont have a good GPU but i got 80-90 fps on fortnite but this game need a fix.. i got 20fps with everything on low ... I even change on nividia settings ... Still same
Message 20 of 24 (7,739 Views)