Apex legends graphics issue

by Lichsynthetiq

Original Post

Apex legends graphics issue

★★ Novice

So the issue i have on apex legends on PC. That all my settings is maxed out on high etc.. but still the game looks like its on Low settings(?) Everything i applied and all graphics setting like (Model detail etc) stays on High but still looks crap i even tried to put the settings on Low and looks exactly the same as on high

Im running apex on

Intel i7-6700K

Gtx 1080ti

16gb ram

Message 1 of 7 (455 Views)

Re: Apex legends graphics issue

Community Manager

@Lichsynthetiq 

Do you have the latest video card driver? It can be downloaded with the GeForce Experience.

Outdated drivers can cause some graphical issues. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (420 Views)

★★ Novice

All drivers are up to date

Message 3 of 7 (414 Views)

Community Manager

Can you attach a DxDiag and also provide us a screenshot of what you're seeing in game? Have you tried rolling the driver back and then re-download/install the latest one?

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (404 Views)

★★ Novice

yes i got mu GPU the other day and it had 2 driver updates then i tried to roll it back and re installed the latest update again. And i did that Dxdiag but i feel uncomfortable to share all that information here. Confused

Message 5 of 7 (398 Views)

Community Manager

@Lichsynthetiq 

If you're not comfortable enough to share it here and want 1:1 troubleshooting feel free to reach out to our Live-Support team at Help.EA.com.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (388 Views)

★★★★ Pro

hmmm, some thing came to my mind:

1.Maybe graphic settings are stuck at low like I had with model detail. Go find game config file, and manually write settings

2.Maybe you turned on DRS in nvidia settings? check and turn it off

Message 7 of 7 (376 Views)