Apex legends freezes just as match begins

by Apparitionized

Original Post

Re: Apex legends freezes just as match begins

★★★ Newbie

I've tried all the troubleshooting steps (power cycle, reinstall, delete saves, and clear MAC) and nothing works. It's definitely only since the evolution patch and even the subsequent patch hasn't fixed it.

Message 11 of 17 (464 Views)

Community Manager
Hi, if you're affected by this, can you test if it affects an alternative account?

Do you happen to have noticed any common factors for the times that you have encountered this?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 17 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is painful.     I love the band when it works,  but it is getting to the point I sing even want to play.     Played 2 Ganges today both froze up. 

I keep having to restart the game and end up joining my last game in progress and usually waiting for responding.    BOOOO

Message 13 of 17 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David wrote:
Hi, if you're affected by this, can you test if it affects an alternative account?

Do you happen to have noticed any common factors for the times that you have encountered this?

Made an alternate account just to test. A blank slate. Yes, the freezes still occur. 

And i cannot find a pattern to these occurrences. I've heard a few people say it has something to do with the animated banner poses, but that has been proven false.. at least to the extend of what i can see.

Message 14 of 17 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try turn off your firewall. Its working after I try it on my PC.

Message 15 of 17 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Apparitionized EA BANS FOR * SPORTS... * EA... let the world know and boycott these (Edit: removed profanity) (keep it clean do not use profanity)

Message 16 of 17 (89 Views)

@XBOX360GAMEPAD 
As this thread is a bit old at this point, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 17 of 17 (67 Views)