Apex legends error 104

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Apex legends Error [104]

Message 1 of 24 (7,498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex legends error

★★★★ Novice
It means that the email address of your EA account is not yet verified, you can contact help support to verify your account.

View in thread

Message 6 of 24 (6,678 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

3days i have it this error

Message 2 of 24 (7,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Is your account under 18? I've read that that is the solution.

So if it's a child account, change it, and it should work. Standard smile

Message 3 of 24 (7,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you change it? I have an adult account and still this error is bothering me, I have checked my account management and cannot see the way of switching from kids to adult.
Message 4 of 24 (7,217 Views)

★ Novice

I've had this problem since day one of the game and I tried everything to unpluging the Xbox and the internet to creating an ea account to switching my account to adult settings and put "appropriate to age 18" and it still doesn't work and I don't want to drop the game it looks so fun and I don't want to keep playing fortnite EA please fix this!

Message 5 of 24 (7,173 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It means that the email address of your EA account is not yet verified, you can contact help support to verify your account.
Message 6 of 24 (6,679 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nope, My account is adult on Xbox and it still does not work.

Message 7 of 24 (6,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
it’s happening to my sons account (child account on xbox even though i’ve set his permissions to games aged 16) i think it’s down to having a child account
Message 8 of 24 (6,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie
and if this doesn’t change, apex are going to lose out on a hell of a lot of players. only way round it will to be create a new account which has a dob above 16yrs old
Message 9 of 24 (6,199 Views)

★★ Novice

honestly I'm not sure what to change any more at this point.  I've changed the DOB to my sons account on EA/Origins and updated the gamertag on Origins to match his xbox/microsoft GT.. still getting the same error.

Message 10 of 24 (5,479 Views)