Re: Apex legends - dxgi_error_device_hung

by Ebyssian

Original Post

★★ Novice

Actually can't believe this is still an issue in the game, its been well over a year that this problem showed up.

Ranked is basically not playable because of this error, at first you just get the lose forgiveness since its not your fault.

But after a few more of these warnings you just get the penalty and lose your points / rank

I've tried literally everything on the forums that should "fix" it but so far nothing has worked for longer than and hour or 2

Its getting kind of boring to play this game on ranked since you can not gain any rank unless you don't crash for some miracle 

Message 281 of 340 (1,786 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm getting this error as well now all of a sudden.

Message 282 of 340 (1,730 Views)

★ Guide
@Ebyssian Did you try to play with Debug Mode checked in the NVIDIA Control Panel?
Message 283 of 340 (1,684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Racine39obviously!? But we're trying to figure out whats causing it? The games code handles connected controllers aswell, hence your statement is contradictory..

Message 284 of 340 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Racine39 It worked for me, why not post it? Are there others solutions here? Nope. So you didnt Want me to post the solution that fixed the problem for me? Thats just stupid and ignorant of you.
Message 285 of 340 (1,668 Views)

★ Apprentice
@haxborn for how many times did you not encounter the bug?
Message 286 of 340 (1,655 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm getting sick of seeing this error.

As others have stated, it's frequent enough to make ranked play a complete NO.

I just fired up firing range for a playaround there as well and the damn DXGI crash happened again.

As others have stated, I have tried absolutely EVERY fix imaginable.  

RTX 2080 Ti here.

Message 287 of 340 (1,618 Views)

★★ Novice

@7empePL  was trying that yesterday but then the EA servers crashed, didn't play after that. Will check it later this week 

Message 288 of 340 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, it's unplayble.

I'm gonna stop playing the game, it's way too frustrating.

I'll say this out loud, this kind of crash which happen not a few times around, but on frequent basis make me feel so hated towers EA, no wonder their public image deteriorate...

Message 289 of 340 (1,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@haxbornbecause,

1. you need to wait enough time to consider it works.

2. they work on this issue for a year... it seems to be more serious than a FPS problem or a delay problem.

3. i tried your solution, and all the solutions found on internet... the problem is in apex code... 

4. posting this generate only frustration, and lost of time. 

5. EA will recommend your post (without verification) and we will continue to get penalties ion ranked because they think its our problem...

Look attachment .... every day ... every day ..

Message 290 of 340 (1,456 Views)