APEX DXGI CRASHES

by wh173

Original Post

Re: Apex legends - dxgi_error_device_hung

★★★ Novice

RTX2080, 9900k, this * reminds me of PUBG. Releasing a game way before it's ready. Running about a 25% crash rate at the moment. Extremely bad.

Message 51 of 340 (5,016 Views)

★★ Novice

RTX 2080, backing mine off from 8gb of VRAM to 6gb has decreased the crashes slightly.  Also I read rolling back nvidia driver helps.  Crashes aren't frequent enough for me to go through that BS.  I'll just wait for the next driver.

Message 52 of 340 (5,011 Views)

★ Novice

you act like thats a new card or something lol. thats old. you need to upgrade regardless if the game works or not.

Message 53 of 340 (4,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started getting this error message when i set VSync to off, RTX2080 with Gsync monitor. I set it back to VSync triple buffer and the problem stopped. I read there are new drivers released today. Will check those out. 

Message 54 of 340 (4,596 Views)

APEX DXGI CRASHES

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So,

With a GTX 1070 there were no crashes at all, "upgraded" to an RTX 2060, now I have crashes pretty much in every round.

Details of the crashes on the attached files. Apparently Respawn and Nvidia are already aware of the issue. 

Game is unplayable for me and a couple of friends.

Message 55 of 340 (3,517 Views)

Re: APEX DXGI CRASHES

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Delete

Message 56 of 340 (3,501 Views)

Re: APEX DXGI CRASHES

★★ Apprentice

With the new NVIDIA Drivers does not solve the problem, this is laughing

Message 57 of 340 (3,490 Views)

★★ Apprentice

any luck? I have the same issue after updates. rtx 2080

Message 58 of 340 (4,230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I dropped all graphics to lowest and put into windowed fullscreen. Looks like arse but hasn't crashed yet.

This thread has a lot of great fixes for people, hopefully you guys can find 1 that works for you.

Message 59 of 340 (4,220 Views)

★★ Novice

@Noxyourday wrote:

4k over 100fps Highly doubt 

Why? I get 100+ FPS at 4K with a 2080 Ti, also get the crashes too though haha. 

Message 60 of 340 (4,186 Views)